Completed DSc dissertations of the department staff:
- The head of the chair Akhmedov.Kh.S. – Theme: “Peculiarities of the course of rheumatoid arthritis depending on the geographical climate, as well as the ecological zones of Uzbekistan, in the way intensification of preventive measures.” – 14.00.05-Internal diseases.
- Professor of the department Gadayev A.G. – Theme: “Mechanisms of AH in chronic glomerulonephritis”.
Completed PhD dissertations of the Department staff:
- The dotsent of department Rakhimova M.E. – Theme: “The prevalence of arterial hypertension in women of childbearing age and the correction of clinical hemodynamic disorders with coverex”.
Continuing PhD dissertations of the Department staff:
- The senior teacher of the department Abdurakhimova L.A. – Theme: “Genotypic and phenotypic features of chronic pancreatitis with externally secretory insufficiency.”
- Assistant of the Department Abdurakhmanova N.M. – Theme: “Clinical and genetic features of rheumatoid arthritis depending on various conditions of climatic comfort.”